Latest National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS Stories
NEW YORK, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At the New York Viral Hepatitis Summit presented by the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. (NBLCA) on Thursday, March 20 at Harlem Hospital Center in New York City, medical experts, public health officials, and community health advocates discussed the latest medical research, diagnosis and treatment options, and community health implications of the Hepatitis C virus (HCV), emphasizing the disproportionate impact of HCV on the...
DETROIT, Dec. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- African-American political leaders, union members, ministers and community activists are meeting Monday, December 14th to create and implement a strategy to combat the deadly HIV/AIDS virus in the African-American Community. "Detroit is leading the nation in murders, STDs, unwed mothers, unemployment, and foreclosures," said the Rev. Horace Sheffield III, National Board Member and Michigan Chapter President, National Black Leadership Commission...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.