Latest National Bureau of Economic Research Stories
DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twx9ht/affluent_consumer ) has announced the addition of the "Affluent Consumer Tracking Study" subscription to their offering. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769) A quarterly report about what products and brands luxury consumers are buying and how much they spend on luxuriesIn today's hyper-competitive environment, market research is not an option; it...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.