Latest National Dance Institute Stories
National Dance Institute of New Mexico Unveils Plans for Hiland Theater ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- National Dance Institute of New Mexico (NDI-NM) unveiled their plans for Hiland Theater renovations today. The historic landmark, owned by Bernalillo County, will provide a new home for NDI-NM and will once again bring performing arts to the community. The primary use of the Hiland Theater is to provide much-needed space to offer after-school, weekend and summer education and...
ADVISORY, July 31, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- What: Leslee Asch, Executive Director and Ellen Weinstein, Artistic Director of the National Dance Institute along with children of the National Dance Institute will preside over the NASDAQ opening bell. Where: NASDAQ MarketSite - 4 Times Square - 43rd & Broadway - Broadcast Studio When: Friday, August 1, 2008 at 9:30 a.m. EDT Contacts: Angel Gardner (212) 226-0083 ext. 232 firstname.lastname@example.org NASDAQ MarketSite:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.