Latest National Education Policy Center Stories
Online K-12 schools expand, but fail kids -- lagging academic performance, high dropout rates, limited oversight, and excessive costs. New virtual education data, broken down by state and school. Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) May 02, 2013 Contact: Jamie Horwitz, 202/549-4921; jhdcpr(at)starpower(dot)net or Alex Molnar, 480/797-7261; nepc.molnar(at)gmail(dot)com A national study, released today by the National Education Policy Center (NEPC), offers a comprehensive review of 311 virtual...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.