Latest National Energy Technology Laboratory Stories
By Fall 2013, PCOR and IOGCC will publish its latest report that focuses on liability issues related to the storage of carbon in geologic formations that should be managed by states and provinces. Oklahoma City, OK (PRWEB) August 14, 2013 The Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission’s (IOGCC) Carbon Geologic Storage (CGS) Task Force recently met in Denver, Colorado to begin finalizing work that began in July 2012 that focuses on liability issues related to the storage of carbon in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.