Latest National Kidney Foundation Inc. Stories
Leading Home Dialysis Company Spreads "Green Ribbon" Awareness of the Benefits of Home Hemodialysis LAWRENCE, Mass., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To build awareness for National Kidney Month, NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTM), a leading manufacturer of innovative dialysis products, today announced the first annual National Home Hemodialysis Day taking place today, March 20, 2014. In partnership with local and national kidney patient organizations, NxStage is encouraging the more...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.