Latest National Rifle Association Stories
ChefUniforms.com is holding a contest, in which professional chefs and culinary students will compete to win an all-expense paid trip to the 2012 NRA Show. Voting will take place on the company´s website from March 26th-April 23rd, and the winner will be announced on April 24th. One professional or student will be chosen by tallying the votes. For more information about the contest and for complete rules and regulations, please visit http://www.chefuniforms.com/contest. Plantation, FL...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.