Latest Natural gas fields Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Environmentalists often lean heavily on science and research to support their political cause, but a few scientists are now saying that some of the evidence these activists use is misleading or questionable. "The debate is becoming very emotional. And basically not using science" on either side, Avner Vengosh, a Duke University professor studying groundwater contamination told the Associated Press. Shale gas drilling has become a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.