Latest Natural Resources Committee Stories
Communications Director for the House Natural Resources Committee Joins QGA's Growing New Energy and Environment Practice WASHINGTON, March 24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Quinn Gillespie & Associates (QGA) announced today the hire of Allyson Groff as a senior associate in the firm's new energy and environment practice. Groff brings to the firm a wealth of knowledge and resources after serving as communications director for the Natural Resources Committee in the U.S. House of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.