Latest Nautilus Minerals Stories
Text of report by Papua New Guinea newspaper The National website on 24 June [Canadian] deep-sea miner Nautilus Minerals last Friday [20 June] entered into a 25m US dollar (67.48m kina) binding agreement with Norway's North Sea Shipping to provide the specialist mining support vessel (MSV) for Nautilus's Solwara-1 project in Papua New Guinea. North Sea Shipping is a leading Norwegian ship owner and operator in offshore oil and gas industry. They will provide a 160m dynamically positioned...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.