Latest Navistar International Corporation Stories
New Powertrain Improvements, Lightweight Specs Added to Industry's Best Fuel Efficiency Package LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Mid-America Trucking Show this
International® Truck Announces Launch Partnership with Bendix to Offer Wingman® Fusion(TM) on Select International On-Highway Tractors LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- Launches OnCommand(TM) Connection as Standard, No-Charge Feature LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Mid-America Trucking Show, International Truck today announced a number
International Truck Continues its Mission to be the Uptime Leader in the Industry with Product and Service Enhancements, Leading-Edge Technology Integration LOUISVILLE, Ky., March
Kari Rihm, President, CEO, Rihm Kenworth Receives the Fifth Annual Influential Woman in Trucking Award KISSIMMEE, Fla., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar and the Women In Trucking
Navistar Launches Fleetrite.com Website; Expanding on the Brand's 45-year History INDIANAPOLIS, March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar today announced the launch of Fleetrite.com,
- Reports net loss of $42 million, or $0.52 per share, on revenues of $2.4 billion LISLE, Ill., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced
Industry's Only Open Architecture, All-Makes Remote Diagnostics System Provides Customers Total Fleet Coverage and Telematics Flexibility NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb.
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Feb.
Increased Flexibility and Lower, More Predictable Cost Structure Highlight New Contract LISLE, Ill., Feb.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.