Latest Neal Wanless Stories
A South Dakota rancher whose family has known hard times says he'll use part of his $232 million Powerball jackpot to help others in need. Neal Wanless, 23, whose family owns a 320-acre ranch near Winner, S.D., is to take home $88.5 million after taxes are deducted from the ticket he bought during a trip to buy livestock feed, KSFY, Sioux Falls, S.D. reported Saturday. Friday's jackpot was one of the largest undivided jackpots in U.S. history, lottery officials said. Wanless said he intends...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.