Latest Neonatal intensive-care unit Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Technology is changing faster than ever. With the click of a button you can send messages to friends, share photos and watch videos. This rapid speed is also being seen in medical technology. A new study found that doctors can quickly diagnose genetic diseases in babies with a simple blood test, allowing doctors to decode the baby´s complete genome in two days as opposed to the current time frame of at least six weeks....
The American Accreditation Healthcare Commission recognizes the Cardinal Glennon NICU as a Neonatal Center of Excellence. Saint Louis, MO (PRWEB) August 18, 2012 Many of the babies we deliver will spend some time at the SSM Cardinal Glennon Children´s Medical Center Dana Brown Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The American Accreditation Healthcare Commission recognizes our NICU as a Neonatal Center of Excellence. In 2002, SSM was the country´s first health care organization to be...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.