Neotragus Reference Libraries
The royal antelope (Neotragus pygmaeus) is a species of antelope that can be found in West Africa. Its native range includes Guinea, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Côte d'Ivoire. It prefers a habitat in moist forests in lowland areas, as well as other areas with dense vegetation. It can be found in more disturbed forests than primary forests and farming areas, although the threat of hunting...
The suni (Neotragus moschatus) is an antelope that can be found in southeastern areas of Africa. It prefers to inhabit areas with abundant underbrush, but does not seem to require a significant amount of water. When frightened, the suni will wait until a predator is about to attack it, and then spring into nearby underbrush for protection. Common predators include snakes, lions and birds of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.