Latest Net income Stories
BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Encision Inc.
- 31 percent increase in fourth quarter earnings from continuing operations before special items compared with prior year FEDERAL WAY, Wash., Jan.
- 2014 full year sales increased 5% to $887 million, compared to $843 million in 2013; income from operations increased to $31 million, compared to a loss of ($11) million in 2013; earnings per share
CARTHAGE, Mo., Jan.
BRAINTREE, Mass., Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) today reported third quarter fiscal 2015 revenue of $231.8 million, down 4.3%.
- Fourth-Quarter EPS Above Previous Guidance Range, Including Results From Discontinued Operations - ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Jan.
MADISON, N.J., Jan.
PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nutraceutical International Corporation (NASDAQ: NUTR) today reported results for the fiscal 2015 first quarter ended December 31, 2014.
-- Fourth quarter adjusted earnings of $952 million, or $1.83 per share; full year adjusted earnings of $3.5 billion, or $6.68 per share SAN ANTONIO, Jan.
- Fourth quarter net income of $177 million, $0.23 per diluted common share, adjusted EPS of $0.40, compared to $104 million in the fourth quarter of 2013 NEW YORK, Jan.
- The word or words serving to define another word or expression, as in a dictionary entry.