Latest Netshare Stories
Recruiters and hiring managers are using the Internet to find career candidates which is why it's more important than ever to understand how to use online tools to build your personal brand. Linked-In has become one of the fastest growing online networking tools, with more than one million new sign-ups every month. In the next session of the Experts Connection (www.experts-connection.com) teleseminar series, Jason Alba, founder and CEO of JibberJobber.com and author of "I'm On Linked-In - Now...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.