Latest Nevada Department of Human Resources v. Hibbs Stories
WASHINGTON, Nov. 11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than 16 years after the original Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) was passed, flight attendants and flight crews across the country, are finally about to be granted access to the same coverage that has long benefited working families. The Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA-CWA) today applauded the U.S. Senate for approving the Airline Flight Crew Family and Medical Leave Act, S. 1422. "We are happy to announce to our over 50,000...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A unanimous U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that a disabled prisoner may sue a state for money damages under the Americans with Disability Act for conduct that also violated his constitutional rights. But the high court put off a decision on the more important question of whether states could be sued and held liable for violations of the federal disabilities law alone. The case involved a paraplegic Georgia prisoner, Tony Goodman, who said in his lawsuit...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.