Latest New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division Stories
New York Supreme Court´s Appellate Division unanimously ruled in favor of three women suffering from mesothelioma allowing them to consolidate their asbestos lawsuits against a cosmetic talc manufacturer into one trial. This ruling marks the first time the Court has published such a decision in nearly twenty years. New York, NY (PRWEB) October 24, 2012 On October 2, 2012, a New York Appellate Division panel of judges unanimously ruled in favor of three women suffering from...
BUFFALO, N.Y., March 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York State Appellate Division, Fourth Department, recently granted 1st Source Servall two key victories in its defense of a lawsuit brought by its chief competitor - Marcone APW, LLC. By an Order dated March 10, 2011, the Appellate Court first granted a significant reversal of a February 8, 2011 decision by New York Supreme Court Justice John Michalek and then expedited the balance of Servall's appeal of the trial court's preliminary...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.