Latest Newcastle, New South Wales Stories
Nearly 50 Silverchair educational activities approved to meet continuing education requirements of Washington´s Initiative 1163, which goes into effect July 1. Charlottesville, VA (PRWEB) June 25, 2012 Silverchair Learning Systems, the leading provider of online education and communication systems in senior care, has been approved as a Curriculum Developer by the state of Washington´s Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). Silverchair Learning has worked closely with...
NEWCASTLE, Australia, Nov. 25, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Football legend David Beckham will find out why an Australian beachside city two hours away from Sydney was recently named one of Lonely Planet's top 10 must-see global destinations during his visit to Newcastle on Australia's east coast this weekend. David Beckham joins LA Galaxy team mates for an exhibition match against local football team, the Newcastle Jets, on Saturday November 27, in front of an expected sell out crowd of more...
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The world's largest private-sector coal company has shipped the first coal to the newly constructed 30 million tonne-per-year NCIG export terminal in Newcastle, Australia. The coal was delivered from Peabody's highly productive and low-cost Wilpinjong surface mine in New South Wales. The terminal is set to begin exports in April. "NCIG is perfectly timed to increase throughput as Australia continues to set export records," said Peabody...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.