Latest Newspaper Stories
Facing intense pressure from alternative information sources, newspapers are focusing on creative youth-oriented content as a means of competing in an electronic age. The Philadelphia Daily News is now launching the nationally syndicated, Kids Across Parents Down collaborative crossword, joining other major market newspapers in their efforts to leverage the intergenerational puzzles in cooperation with parents and teachers to establish a three-pronged synergy that improves literacy and brings...
Cox Media Group has selected NewsEngin´s Ampere content management software as part of a new editorial creation and distribution strategy for its newspapers and their affiliated websites. The Cox newspapers that now are live on NewsEngin software are The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Austin American-Statesman, the Dayton Daily News, The Palm Beach Post and The Palm Beach Daily News. (PRWEB) December 14, 2012 Cox Media Group has selected NewsEngin´s Ampere content management...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.