Latest Newspaper Stories
As the internet becomes the go-to news source for many readers, newspapers will experience a mass exodus of advertisers and readers. The growing popularity of real-time reporting and customizable ad campaigns means that newspapers must find ways to expand their traditional print offerings onto the internet. To counter these trends, industry firms will develop mobile platforms to make themselves more accessible to readers. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.