Latest Next Generation Networks Stories
• Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive E10800 Next-Gen Firewall ranks in highest quadrant in independent third-party intrusion prevention system (IPS) tests • NSS reports: Resistance to known evasion techniques was perfect, with the Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive SonicOS 6.0 achieving a 100 percent score across the board in all related tests • The advanced architecture of the SonicWALL SuperMassive running SonicOS 6.0 provides a high level of protection and performance, comprehensive...
University Thwarts Attacks, Fuels Mobility and Saves up to $100,000 Per Year San Jose, CALIF (PRWEB) March 27, 2012 SonicWALL, Inc., a leading provider of intelligent network security and data protection solutions, today announced that Tuskegee University has deployed SonicWALL to replace its legacy Check Point® firewall software and 3Com Crossbeam® solution. The university selected a SonicWALL E-Class NSA E7500 Next-Generation Firewall based on performance, application...
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SonicWALL, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent network security and data protection solutions, today announced that State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, successfully deployed SonicWALLÃ® E-Class Network Security Appliance (NSA) E7500 Next-Generation Firewalls to optimize bandwidth usage and secure its network. The College's network supports over 4,300 students, 250 faculty members, 300...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.