Latest Niacin Stories
HealthyAnswers.com is a publisher and a leader in providing current natural health information on their website. Along with thousands of archived articles on health related issues, they also offer a complimentary health newsletter, quality nutritional solutions, and self improvement books. Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) December 27, 2012 Cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer of both men and women in the United States today, but that doesn´t have to be the case, says HealthyAnswers.com. In...
Despite previous studies suggesting the contrary, statins (cholesterol-lowering drugs) may not prevent blood clots (venous thrombo-embolism) in adults, according to a large analysis by international researchers published in this week's PLOS Medicine. In 2009, an additional analysis of data from a randomized controlled trial called the JUPITER trial reported that the statin rosuvastatin halved the risk of venous thromboembolic events among apparently healthy adults. However, this finding...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.