Latest Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide Stories
- Total Revenue Increased 51% in 2014 - IRVINE, Calif., March 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp.
- Results Confirm That NR Increases the Mitochondrial Co-enzyme NAD+ and is Safe - IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp.
IRVINE, Calif., Oct.
IRVINE, Calif., Sept.
- Company's Scientific Advisory Board Will Comprise a Diverse Range of Experts with an Emphasis on Nicotinamide Riboside - IRVINE, Calif., Sept.
- NIAGEN(TM) is the first and only commercially available Nicotinamide Riboside - IRVINE, Calif., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- ChromaDex's Patented NIAGEN(TM) Is the First and Only Commercially Available Nicotinamide Riboside - IRVINE, Calif., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
IRVINE, Calif., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp. (OTCQB: CDXC), an innovative natural products company that
Using molecules of DNA like an architectural scaffold, Arizona State University scientists, in collaboration with colleagues at the University of Michigan, have developed a 3-D artificial enzyme cascade that mimics an important biochemical pathway that could prove important for future biomedical and energy applications.
- Emitting flashes of light; glittering.