Latest Nielsen Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe online Nielsen is leveraging an expanded partnership with Facebook to learn more about the age and gender of viewers on mobile devices. In an ever more connected age, one could not be faulted for thinking that one of the last bastions of privacy would be in their television viewing. The announcement today of a new partnership between Nielsen and Facebook, however, is just another example of how our privacy is being systematically...
DG Customers will have the ability to plan, analyze and act on video campaign performance from a single dashboard New York City, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2012 Nielsen, a provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, and DG, a leading global advertising management and distribution platform, today announced a multi-year collaboration that lays the foundation for the joint development of cross-platform offerings, a major initiative for both industry leaders. DG will...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.