Latest Nike Vision Stories
Project will address population resources and needs for child eye health services through collaboration between business, government and social sectors RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A young girl in Soweto, South Africa, sits in a chair as an optometrist changes lenses and other settings in front of her eyes. He asks for feedback on what looks clearer. She responds tentatively, as this is her first time receiving an eye exam, and she's mesmerized by what she...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.