Latest Nil Stories
The NaPANIL project at Photonics Europe 2012 The development of new applications based on nanoimprinting techniques (NIL) is evolving at a rapid pace. But what are the challenges to be overcome in order to reach the market? How do we bridge the gap between basic research and its uptake from the industry? What are the tools needed for each product? The European project NAPANIL deals exactly with this topic, i.e. Nanopatterning, Production and Applications based on Nanoimprinting...
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Claron Technology announced the introduction of Nil, a software solution allowing radiologists to give their referring physicians secure access to live reported studies inside or outside the hospital network. Physicians can access the data through a referring physician web portal and receive dynamic bookmarks through email or pdf reports with embedded live links. The live reports can contain complete 2D studies plus multiplanar and 3D reconstructions....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.