Latest Nina Kraus Stories
Natus Medical Incorporated today announced the product formerly known as BioMAP (Biological Marker of Auditory Processing) launched in November 2006 is now known as BioMARK. BioMARK is a software application for the Bio-logic Navigator Pro hearing diagnostic platform that was developed by the Company's Bio-logic division in partnership with the Northwestern University Auditory Neuroscience Laboratory (1). BioMARK is an objective neurophysiological test used to identify and assess...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.