Latest Nintendo 64 Stories
[ Video 1 ] | [ Video 2 ] Engineers at the University of Utah have created a video game controller designed to tug and stretch a players thumb tips. Such a sensation could be used to simulate ocean waves, gun fire, or even the tug of a fishing line. The creators of this new controller hope that it will be the next in a long line of controllers and peripherals designed to enhance immersion in video games. According to a recent press release, William Provancher, an associate professor...
The Nintendo 64 (N64) is a game console produce and sold by Nintendo. It was released in June 1996 in Japan; September 1996 in North America; March 1997 in Europe and Australia; September 1997 in France; and December 1997 in Brazil. The N64 was the third generation home game console from Nintendo and the last to use ROM cartridges. The N64 was discontinued worldwide by the end of 2003. Its successor was the Nintendo Game Cube released in 2001. Worldwide sales for the N64 reached 32.93...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.