Latest Nissan Europe Stories
[ Watch the Video: Nissan Unveils Nismo Concept Smartwatch ] Michael Harper for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online Following Samsung and Qualcomm’s smartwatch releases at this year’s IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, Nissan is also jumping on the watch bandwagon. Though it’s not yet certain if the watch will ever be available commercially, Nissan is understandably leveraging it as a driver’s companion. The Nismo Smartwatch connects via Bluetooth to a Nissan...
CANNES, France, June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan Europe and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's GT Academy 2010 programme has been honoured at the prestigious annual gathering of the advertising and marketing industries at Cannes. The second series of the virtual-to-real racer competition was awarded a coveted Golden Lion for 'Best Use of Branded Content' at the 58th International Festival of Creativity. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20110622/463339-a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.