Latest Nissan Leaf Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online Nissan hopes to beat Google in the autonomous car race and deliver the world’s first commercially available driverless vehicle in less than seven years. Going even further, Nissan says they’ll offer several models with a driverless feature by the year 2020. While there’s plenty of time in between now and a driverless future, today’s announcement confirms automakers see this new technology as the future of commuting. To...
An autonomous car is a vehicle that is able to move without a driver. Theses vehicles are classified as a self-driving car or a robotic car capable of transporting passengers without the aid of a human driver. Instead of human input, these vehicles use sensors like radar, lidar, GPS and computers to navigate. These systems sense the surroundings, determine obstacles within their path, use maps to determine a route to take. They also keep track of the position the vehicle is and can...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.