Latest NJOY Stories
A U.S. appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the federal government cannot block the sale or import of electronic cigarettes, and can only regulate "e-cigarettes" as tobacco products and not as drugs. The ruling by the three-judge appellate panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit angered tobacco activist groups, who view the ruling as a victory for the e-cigarette industry. The decision allows e-cigarette maker Sottera Inc. to begin importing its NJOY products. NJOY has...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.