Latest NJR Clean Energy Ventures Stories
NEW YORK and WALL, N.J., June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) and NJR Clean Energy Ventures (NJRCEV), a subsidiary of New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR), today announced plans to build on McGraw-Hill's East Windsor, N.J., campus the largest privately-owned, net-metered solar project in the Western Hemisphere. The 14.1 megawatt solar system will significantly offset the need for other energy sources to run McGraw-Hill's offices in East Windsor, including the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.