Latest NO2 Stories
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Indoor exposure to nitrogen dioxide (NO2) from gas-fueled stoves, even at levels well below the Environmental Protection Agency outdoor standard, may cause respiratory symptoms in asthmatic children living in multi-family housing units, new research suggests. Chronic exposure to indoor NO2 is a public health concern, in part, because more than half the households in the US have a source of NO2, usually a gas-fueled cooking appliance, lead author Dr. Kathleen...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.