Latest North American Thrombosis Forum Stories
BOSTON, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American Thrombosis Forum (NATF), a non-profit organization working to increase public awareness of thrombosis and related cardiovascular diseases, will welcome three renowned experts in cardiovascular medicine on Wednesday, May 28, for the NATF Spring educational dinner program. The program will be held at the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. This evening program is a CME accredited...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.