Latest Northern Africa Stories
LONDON, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Power Infrastructure Tracker in Northern Africa Can the Region Diversify its Energy Mix Away from Fossil Fuels to the Benefit of Renewable Energies? Northern African countries need significant investments in their power infrastructure, as existing infrastructure cannot meet the increasing power demand. However, since early 2011, the year of the start of the Arab spring protests,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.