Latest Northwestern Mutual Foundation Stories
Northwestern Mutual offices recognized for dedication to company's signature philanthropy MILWAUKEE, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, only 3.8 percent of all cancer research funding allocated by the federal government goes to children, despite the fact that childhood cancer is the leading cause of death for kids in the U.S. Northwestern Mutual, through its Foundation, is dedicated to helping find a cure and assisting children battling...
#MyHeroMom campaign by Northwestern Mutual to generate up to $50,000 for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation MILWAUKEE, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Moms are heroes and this Mother's Day their acts of love will strengthen the fight against childhood cancer by raising research funds for life-saving cures. Starting today through May 13, Northwestern Mutual is rallying sons, daughters and those who want to honor their own "heroic" moms or mother figures by uploading images of them to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.