Latest Novara Stories
More than $114 million shared with members through annual dividend SEATTLE, March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- REI, the nation's leading specialty retailer of quality outdoor gear and apparel, achieved record annual sales of $2.0 billion in 2013, up 5.9 percent from $1.9 billion the previous year. Comparable store sales, inclusive of direct to consumer sales, increased 2.9 percent. Operating income, on a non-GAAP basis, excluding charitable donations, patronage dividends and...
SAN DIEGO and NOVARA, Italy, Aug. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Genomatica and Novamont announced they have signed a letter of intent to establish a joint venture that is expected to lead to the first industrial plants in Europe producing butanediol (BDO) from renewable feedstocks. Novamont, a leading producer of biodegradable bioplastics, will consume the BDO for captive use to meet the increasing demand for its products. Rapid industrialization, 40 million pounds per year from first...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.