Latest Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Stories
-- Acromegaly is an endocrine disorder caused by elevated growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels(1) -- Signifor LAR, a next-generation somatostatin
- Fewer patients on Tasigna vs. Gleevec had their leukemia progress to advanced stage, a key goal of treatment in CML and important clinical benefit (1) EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Data shows 36 of 39 pediatric patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (r/r ALL) (92%) experienced complete remissions EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- New data from PARADIGM-HF shows LCZ696 cut incidence of sudden deaths, emergency room visits, hospitalizations, worsening symptoms and need for more intense treatment in HFrEF patients versus enalapril(1,2) EAST
- Secukinumab met primary endpoints demonstrating statistically significant improvements versus placebo in signs and symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in two pivotal Phase III studies
- Secukinumab is the first selective IL-17A inhibitor to significantly improve signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) versus placebo in Phase III studies EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
- Four pivotal Phase III studies of secukinumab in psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS) to be presented for the first time at ACR 2014 EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
- Results show 94% of patients made lifestyle modifications as a result of their NET, including changes to diet, work, physical activities and social life(1) EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
Through music and resources Our Voice in Song(TM) inspires people living with relapsing MS to become more active managers of their disease EAST HANOVER, N.J., Oct.
- To swell, as grain or wood with water.