Latest Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Stories
- Phase III data demonstrated Cosentyx resulted in clear or almost clear skin in the majority of patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis EAST HANOVER, N.J., Jan.
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Jan.
MUMBAI and BALTIMORE, January 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharma Major Lupin Limited announced today that its US subsidiary, Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
-- Acromegaly is an endocrine disorder caused by elevated growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels(1) -- Signifor LAR, a next-generation somatostatin
- Fewer patients on Tasigna vs. Gleevec had their leukemia progress to advanced stage, a key goal of treatment in CML and important clinical benefit (1) EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Data shows 36 of 39 pediatric patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (r/r ALL) (92%) experienced complete remissions EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- New data from PARADIGM-HF shows LCZ696 cut incidence of sudden deaths, emergency room visits, hospitalizations, worsening symptoms and need for more intense treatment in HFrEF patients versus enalapril(1,2) EAST
- Secukinumab met primary endpoints demonstrating statistically significant improvements versus placebo in signs and symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in two pivotal Phase III studies
- Secukinumab is the first selective IL-17A inhibitor to significantly improve signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) versus placebo in Phase III studies EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
- The word or words serving to define another word or expression, as in a dictionary entry.