Latest NRAM Stories
Nantero, Inc., the nanotechnology company pioneering the use of carbon nanotubes in the development of next-generation semiconductor devices, today announced the second closing of its Series D financing round. One of the investors is Schlumberger, the world´s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Woburn, MA (PRWEB) May 29, 2013 Nantero, Inc., the nanotechnology company...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.