Latest NTT Plala Inc. Stories
Global Music Intelligence Leader Delivers Personalized Music to Japan's First Large Scale, Commercially Successful IPTV over IPv6 Service SOMERVILLE, Mass., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Echo Nest, the world's leading music intelligence company, continues its global expansion with NTT Plala Inc., one of Japan's most forward thinking Internet service providers, offering a suite of broadband entertainment services. NTT Plala Inc. represents The Echo Nest's largest customer in...
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- A10 Networks(R) today announced that its AX Series next-generation server load balancers have been selected as the video distribution platform for "Hikari-TV," a video-to-television distribution service provided by NTT Plala Inc. Consolidating "OCN Theater,""OnDemand TV" and "4th MEDIA," which were previously operated by the NTT group as its three main video distribution service brands for TV, NTT Plala's "Hikari-TV" provides services to deliver...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.