Latest Nuclear renaissance Stories
Progress towards establishing nuclear energy programs across the MENA region continues apace. MENA nations including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Turkey are developing new nuclear construction projects that offer global engineering firms over $200 billion of new contracts going forward from 2013. (PRWEB) July 12, 2013 The MENA nuclear construction market has boomed since 2009 when KEPCO secured the Middle East’s first tender for 4 new units to be constructed in the United Arab...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.