Latest Nucleic acid methods Stories
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MO BIO Laboratories, Inc., the leader in microbial, stool, plant, and soil nucleic acid purification, announces the launch of the BiOstic® FFPE Tissue RNA Isolation Kit. This newest kit features a very efficient protocol which includes complete lysis and extraction of total RNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues without the use of toxic organic solvents. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140319/LA86772 The BiOstic® FFPE...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.