Latest nutrient deficiency Stories
The report provides full analysis of the world’s leading players in the agriculture micronutrient industry, major micronutrient types and their forms, major application modes and crop types, with a clear insight and overview on the developments and trends. http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/agriculture-micronutrients-market-968.html (PRWEB) January 09, 2014 The report "Micronutrient Market by Type (Zinc, Manganese, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron), Form (Chelated &...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.