Latest Nutritarian Stories
New Book, "EAT TO LIVE COOKBOOK: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health" by Joel Fuhrman, M.D. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 08, 2013 An international authority specializing in preventing and reversing disease through nutrition, Joel Fuhrman, M.D. is the author of three New York Times bestsellers that have helped millions lose stubborn pounds, reverse disease, and get healthy for life. With his #1...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.