Latest NxStage Medical Inc. Stories
LAWRENCE, Mass., Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NxStageÃ® Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTM), a leading manufacturer of innovative dialysis products, is celebrating Indiana University Health's (IU Health) seventh anniversary of its program to offer home hemodialysis to patients with the NxStage System One(TM). IU Health started its home dialysis program by partnering with NxStage on its Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) study for U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)...
LAWRENCE, Mass., Aug 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTM), a leading manufacturer of innovative dialysis products, today announced that Jeffrey H. Burbank, Chief Executive Officer and Robert Brown, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following schedule of investor conferences. A webcast of the event will be made available at http://www.nxstage.com/ir.cfm at the time of each conference. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110503/MM94799LOGO )...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.