Latest O'Donnell Foundation Stories
DALLAS, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of the Laying the Foundation, Inc. (LTF) has unanimously elected David W. Saba as Chief Executive Officer. The O'Donnell Foundation founded LTF in 2003 to raise the bar for math, science and English education for American students. It is a rapidly growing national teacher training organization for teachers of English, math, and science in grades 6 through 12. The program has provided training for thousands of teachers in...
DALLAS, Sept. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD) and two long-time foundation partners celebrated a milestone today in the Advanced Placement Incentive Program (APIP) with the announcement of a new grant agreement. A three-year $1.5 million grant from the Texas Instruments (TI) Foundation, along with continuing support from the O'Donnell Foundation and Dallas ISD, will expand the program to all 32 Dallas high schools starting this school year and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.