Latest O'Reilly Auto Parts Stories
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom LONDON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, May 15, 2014, the NASDAQ Composite ended at 4,069.29, down 0.76%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average finished the day 1.01% lower at 16,446.81, and the S&P 500 closed at 1,870.85, down 0.94%. The losses were broad based as nine out of ten sectors ended the session in negative. The S&P 500 Consumer Discretionary Sector Index ended the day at...
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom. NEW YORK, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA), SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI), Charter Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), O'Reilly Automotive Inc. (NASDAQ: ORLY) and Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.