Latest Oak Hill Capital Partners Stories
NEW YORK, July 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oak Hill Capital Partners today announced that it has signed an agreement to sell Primus International ("Primus"), a global manufacturer of aerospace components, to Precision Castparts Corp. for $900 Million. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, Primus is a leading supplier of highly engineered metallic and composite parts, kits and assemblies to the aerospace industry, serving many of the world's most recognizable aerospace companies. With...
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. and ATLANTA, Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Physician Oncology Services, LP ("POSI"), and Vantage Oncology ("Vantage"), today announced that they will merge to create one of the nation's preeminent networks of outpatient radiation oncology centers of excellence. The combined company will be named Vantage Oncology, and is backed by the financial commitment of Oak Hill Capital Partners ("Oak Hill Capital"), a private equity firm and longstanding investor in the...
DALLAS, Jan. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dave & Buster's Inc., the innovator in restaurant/entertainment, has named Dolf Berle president and chief operating officer. Berle was most recently executive vice president of hospitality for ClubCorp USA, the nation's largest operator of private clubs. Prior to that, he served as president of Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, an upscale bowling concept, as well as chief operating officer of House of Blues Entertainment, Inc., the premier chain of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.