Latest Oak Ridge National Laboratory DAAC Stories
NASA has selected the University of Alaska at Fairbanks to develop and operate the Synthetic Aperture Radar Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC) for NASA’s Earth Observing System Data and Information System. The maximum total value of this cost-no-fee, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract is about $49 million. The contract begins Oct. 1 and extends through Sept. 30, 2018. The University of Alaska will conduct systems engineering, operations and maintenance,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.